1) Special Delivery Blues / 2 That Song About The Midway / 3 You Got To Know How / 4 Give It Up Or Let Me Go / 5 I Feel The Same / 6 Love Me Like A Man / 7 Everybody’s Cryin’ Mercy / 8 Write Me A Few Of Your Lines / Kokomo Blues / 9 Rollin’ And Tumblin’ / 10 You’ve Been In Love Too Long
Posted by Rich Buckland, 11/16/2014 12:47 PM
The complete 1967 Smithsonian Folkways Album featuring contributions from the American Treasure Chest of admirable writers and performers. A One Hour call to conscience during a period of ruthless division and chaos in a Nation troubled by a devastating war.
Posted by Rich Buckland, 11/09/2014 09:53 AM
1. Let Your Lovelight Shine / 2. Walking The Dog / 3. Sticks And Stones / 4. I Like It Like That / 5. Please, Please, Please / 6. Ruby Baby / Peaches On A Cherry Tree / 7. Come See About Me / 8. Walk On By / 9. Stubborn Kind Of Fellow / 10. You Are My Sunshine / 11. I Got You
Posted by Rich Buckland, 11/07/2014 03:09 PM
1) I’m A Fool, I Must Love You- The Falcons 2) The Invitation- Johnny Copeland 3)That’s Why I’m Messin’ Round Here- Sweets Reed 4) I Hurt Myself- Lee Shot Williams 5) Funky Drop- Harmonica Fats 6) Troubles I’ve Had- Clarence Ashe 7) Don’t Be Afraid- Frankie Karl & The Dreams- Click Title For More
Posted by Rich Buckland, 10/19/2014 12:32 PM
4 months before rendering one of the grandest farewells in music history in “The Last Waltz”,The Band toured for the last time. A staple of their sets was always this remarkable song, delivered with heartbreak intensity by Rick Danko. Rick was the rich blood flow of this Band of mesmerizing gypsies.
Posted by Rich Buckland, 10/16/2014 10:21 AM
1. Reason To Believe 2. Katie Cruel 3. Cotton Eyed Joe 4. Green Rocky Road 5. Don’t Make Promises 6. Other Side To This Life 7. God Bless The Child 8. Little Bit Of Rain 9. While You’re On Your Way 10. 2:19 Train 11. Misery Blues 12. Mole In The Ground 13. Shiloh Town 14.
Posted by Rich Buckland, 10/09/2014 09:50 AM
1. The Power Of Love- The Ambassadors 2. Popeye Waddle- Don Covay 3. It Won’t Work Out Baby- The Lost Souls 4. For You- The Spellbinders 5. Lonesome Boy- Jackie & The Starlights 6. Close To You- Jimmy Armstrong 7. It’s Not Unusual- The Dells 8. Without You- The Ultimations
Posted by Rich Buckland, 09/28/2014 12:30 PM
I believe that the phrase ‘they don’t make ‘em like that anymore’ might be applicable when thinking about Linda’s career. Her diverse desires have always conjured indelible performances. During this 1984 incarnation she delivers the old school goods as accompanied by Sinatra’s fave, Mr. Riddle.
Posted by Rich Buckland, 09/21/2014 02:05 PM